Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little question, not important really.

Options
  • 06-10-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭

When I come in I sometimes browse the forums before I log in. I notice that as a 'guest' I can see the avatars, but when logged in they all disappear. is this meant to happen. Only noticed it yesterday and I thought I had done something wrong.

No issues with it, just curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi

This is a "User CP" option that can be activated and deactivated by yourself.

To view the Avatars & Sigs go to your User CP. Third section down on the lefthand side is "Settings & Options". In this pannel the fourth option is "Edit Options". On the Edit Options page the third section "Thread Display Options" has check boxes for Show Signatures, Show Avatars & Show Images. If these boxes are checked, then you should see the Avatars & Sigs in the forum posts.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What B-Builder said :)

You'll find what he's describing via this link

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Thank you most kindly to both of you for taking the time to reply to my post.

Advertisement