Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penos On Fifa online

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

Has anyone figured out how to scores penos consistently?
    I can get the odd one but its dam hard,
    Help please !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

In the arena press select and then practice penalties. I have it on PS3 and if I press L2 it lets you see a marker of where the kick will go when practicing them. Try pressing LT. Stop it as close to the green as possible and don't press the direction stick too far across or too early. Practice makes perfect!!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

just hit shoot wen the bar hits the green in the middle and aim where you want but not for too long or it will go wide, simple as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

will do thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Goes without saying to hit the green section at first, but I've found that if you just hold down shoot and also down on the left stick, you'll smash it quite low and hard and it will almost always hit the target. This method doesn't actually give you too much control over your penalty, but the fact that it almost always hits the target is good.
    The second way I take them is to hit the powerbar anywhere up to 70% and hold the direction (top left, bottom left, top right etc) while counting to 3 seconds in your head, a little over 3 seconds will put it closer to the corner, but also risk putting it wide.
    Like stated abouve, press LT(L2) in the arena to practice these methods, first do it a few times with the aimer on, then try it with it turned off.

Advertisement