Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking price vs Offers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 papsita

Could we maybe get back to the original post please super sleuths?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matsy1

gurramok wrote: »
    I'd advise to move onto another estate matsy1, I would never live across the road from a former dump.(thats behind the Cappagh Hospital) nevermind other issues down that way.

If you see a rake of unsold houses in an estate, they are unsold for a multitude of reasons where one of those reasons would be the price.

Some place to have a hospital!:eek: Ye didn't like the place anyway so it wont be happening, cheers gurramok

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭TheCityManager

Damie wrote: »
    Fixed
    matsy1 wrote: »
    Very funny. City Manager, can ya just admit it, Walter Mitty.

Yes it now appears that I am the loser and a walter mitty........... :(

Purchasers withdrew on Friday the day of signing contracts...seems they are 'worried about budget'...........would they not have thought about that two months ago rather than string us along for so long :(

We may have missed out on the few purchasers that have been floating about....Doom and Gloom :(

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

Even in your dream world that must hurt...

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭TheCityManager

Damie wrote: »
    Even in your dream world that must hurt...

thanks for the kind words........................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

thanks for the kind words........................
    Lol, gloating about your 98% offer and then it's back down to earth.

Advertisement