Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghirardelli chocolate

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere in Ireland/UK i can get this chocolate. I eat it every time i'm in the states ( along with their sundae's ) but can't find it here............

Its for my pregnant wife.............really it is;):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anyone know anywhere in Ireland/UK i can get this chocolate. I eat it every time i'm in the states ( along with their sundae's ) but can't find it here............

Its for my pregnant wife.............really it is;):D

Mmmm ghirardellis.... Was just in San Francisco myself a few weeks ago and it was everywhere! There's even a square named after it! I could have brought you back some if you'd mentioned it:p!

Only kidding! Sorry can't help you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I need this chocolate for brownie points......................

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DaraghMAC

I would be very interested in getting this information as well. I was in San Francisco last year on honeymoon and went to the Factory shop at Ghirardelli Square. Probably the best American Chocolate there is. This time of year they have a pumpkin spiced caramel in dark chocolate! Amazing!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I don't know anywhere in Ireland but I think you can buy it on Amazon - some versions from the UK and others from the US. Not sure about shipping but I think they deliver to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

The only Ghirardelli goods I've come across in Ireland is the Hot Chocolate Powder, at Murphy's Ice Cream parlour in Killarney.
    Their chocolate on the other hand, is no where to be found. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement