Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Jumper

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Played a bit of it at lunch time, gameplay wise it's pretty good, what makes it really enjoyable though is the humour and writing in it. Really enjoyed it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Kicked off the download at lunchtime (another 2gb monster).
    Looking forward to trying it tonight - I've heard great things about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Played the demo and the fembots just keep coming.... Liked the end where everyone was reading the comic, Hi Brad!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Love the humour in this, best parts were Cap Smiley and Star fighting at the end of the comic, and when you find The Maw arcade machine and Star goes "Yeah, they really ripped off the customers with the DLC that should have been in the game in the first place"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Really enjoying myself too. The gameplay isn't anythign spectacular, but the writing, humour and presentation is top notch. Love the third comic
    the manga one
    , funny as hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Was impressed with the trial - fairly lengthy! Do you keep all progress if you unlock? Unfortunately I cannot afford it points wise at the moment and the local (cheaper) shop is out of points :(

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    the local (cheaper) shop is out of points :(

Care to name and shame that establishment so we can cash in when they restock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Nothing extravagant - just the local HMV is cheaper than the local Gamestop :D

🤪

Advertisement