Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

off topic but help needed!

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

ok i know this is off topic but i cant post in the soccer forum yet cos of the 50 posts rule and im in need of help!

im looking to get a barcelona jersey for a gift with messi 10 on the back, does anyone know any shop in dublin that will print the spanish names on jerseys?? everyone seems to only do the premier league names.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭danny29

joker87 wrote: »
    ok i know this is off topic but i cant post in the soccer forum yet cos of the 50 posts rule and im in need of help!

im looking to get a barcelona jersey for a gift with messi 10 on the back, does anyone know any shop in dublin that will print the spanish names on jerseys?? everyone seems to only do the premier league names.

The champion sports inside the Jervis shopping centre does the spanish printing especially the Barcelona home shirt. Not cheap though..they will charge you for 20 Euro its for any name and numbers.

I went in today and saw a Barcelona Messi shirt!! I wanted to buy it but it was very expensive..about 75 Euro! You can try Ebay if you want if you are looking to buy cheaper shirt..but the shirts are probably fake and it will take days for delivery.

Hope this helps..good luck in finding the shirt!

Advertisement