Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair clipper attachments

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

I'm a bit stuck for ideas, so I thought I'd drop a word here. I've got a babyliss for men hair clipper, but I've lost all the attachments for it. I need some comb attachments for it for some of the usual sizes (e.g. #4 or #5) and I want to know where I can get them.

Can I use combs designed for other brands of clippers, or are there universal hair clipper combs out there? Google is not being very helpful:(

Btw the hair clipper model is 7436CU, with a fairly standard looking cutting blade and plate assembly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Any hairdressing suppliers should have blades to fit your clippers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Best bet would be online with Babyliss or their suppliers. If not then you could try (as has been suggested) any hairdressing suppliers. If they are any good they will try and get the parts for you. The only one I've had occasion to use is Terrisales Hairdressing in Abbey Street, Dublin.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement