Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary tours of Oldbrige

Options
  • 06-10-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

I might just pop along on this. Its a lovely place, in the Summer at least. Site of the Battle of the Boyne so if you believe in ghosts there really is no better place. (also its OPW so the "tales" will all be true)

Halloween Events at Oldbridge
    Friday 29th of October and Sunday 31st of October at 7pm

Candlelit tour of Oldbridge House ( Strictly for grown -ups)

Come along and hear tales that will make you pale. Based on tales about Donore and Oldbridge recorded in the 1930's by the Folklore Commission

Strictly limited to 30 people for each night so booking is essential. First come, first scared !

caption.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭daredevilfan

Nice one Grimes.
    Living in Drogheda the stories ive heard out that direction is ridiculous my missus lived out there with her folks and herself and her sisters used to hear a battle going on the distance and all that craic.
    Recommend the area for any Ghosthunters.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Grimes wrote: »
    I might just pop along on this. Its a lovely place, in the Summer at least. Site of the Battle of the Boyne so if you believe in ghosts there really is no better place. (also its OPW so the "tales" will all be true)

Halloween Events at Oldbridge
    Friday 29th of October and Sunday 31st of October at 7pm

Candlelit tour of Oldbridge House ( Strictly for grown -ups)

Come along and hear tales that will make you pale. Based on tales about Donore and Oldbridge recorded in the 1930's by the Folklore Commission

Strictly limited to 30 people for each night so booking is essential. First come, first scared !

caption.jpg

Any idea of how I can book a couple of places?
    Thanks in advance.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

That sounds super interesting. I have never been to anything like that before, so I may give it a go if I can get someone to go with me.

Advertisement