Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

attack page on shoot.ie

Options
  • 06-10-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I often go for a nosey on http://www.shoot.ie/
    But every time I go to the site I get a report for an attack page. I just press back and try a second time and get in then.
    Anyone know what this attack page thing is? I sent Duffy's an email about this but got no reply so I assume they know about it.
    Just curious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I often go for a nosey on http://www.shoot.ie/
    But every time I go to the site I get a report for an attack page. I just press back and try a second time and get in then.
    Anyone know what this attack page thing is? I sent Duffy's an email about this but got no reply so I assume they know about it.
    Just curious.

Are you using Mozilla firefox,internet explorer or Google chrome.

I find Mozilla does not trust anysite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I've just opened it in 5 different browsers, and got no warning of any kind.

Looks like an issue with your browser/internet settings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

What's telling you it's an 'attack page'? Is it your browser or some other piece of software?

Some of these so called warnings are viruses and are trying to get you to either part with money or sensitive information.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

I use Mozilla. Its mozilla warning me too. Just curious because it only happens once and then I can go to that site whenever I want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

I use Mozilla. Its mozilla warning me too. Just curious because it only happens once and then I can go to that site whenever I want.
    Have a look at this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

RRPC yeah it looks the very same as that. I would NEVER click anything on any of those pages. Usually I just go back or go to my home page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Problem solved, or at least identified, by the look of it.

So, as this isn't reeeeally a Shooting subject, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement