Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche fees

Options
  • 06-10-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone give me rough guide prices on creche fees for 3 days per week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

It'll probably be in the region of between 30 - 45 euro per day depending on the age of the child (cheaper when they're walking) and the part of the country you're in. Ours was 40 per day until our baby started walking at which point it went down to 35. Dublin might be a bit more expensive. I know more rural places that are cheaper than what we're paying.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Just under 800pm for 1 child

Child minder is about 40/50 euro a day

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

one local place is 155 per week for 3 days for a baby.
    215 for 5 days.

my company place is 167.50 for 5 days for baby.

local place = finglas, north dublin
    work = city centre, dublin.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

That is a brilliant rate,wish we had a company creche !!
    Our doesn't go down as the child gets older it is the same from baby to pre school.

Advertisement