Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know UPC's Rollout schedule?

• 06-10-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

Specifically for Athgoe North, Newcastle?

I want to know as I'm sick of 1Mb speeds with DSL (too far from exchange) and would like to move to UPC. So, does anyone have a schedule for the rollouts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

I wonder about Basin Street off James' Street in Dublin 8.
    All around seems to be catered for and I wonder why as there is a very dense population down there already using their tv products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Still wondering about this, I know we can get the TV right now, but we only want the phone and broadband, does anyone know the rollout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

It's been a long time since I started this thread, but I think it's worth another shot to ask it again.

Notes I forgot to mention 4 months ago: TV is available in my area, phone and BB is not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

they will be in your area when they are good and ready and that is it, thats UPC :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Specifically for Athgoe North, Newcastle?

I want to know as I'm sick of 1Mb speeds with DSL (too far from exchange) and would like to move to UPC. So, does anyone have a schedule for the rollouts?

If you're that far from an Eircom exchange, it's unlikely.
    Aren't there wireless providers in your area, like Imagine or Digiweb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

platinums wrote: »

Think the maps are way out of date.

Advertisement