Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brouhaha - we would appreciate feedback on our songs - thx

• 06-10-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Hi folks... I usualy spend a bit of time over on the music production forum, but a 1st time poster on here.

We'd appreciate any feedback on our tracks... either here, or directly on Soundcloud. There's 3 of us - a singer & 2 players (covering bass, drums, guitars & keys between us). We recorded & mixed the lot ourselves in our home studios.

http://soundcloud.com/the-brouhaha

Thanks for listening!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Viktoria

Hi,
    I enjoyed your songs. It’s a beautiful job. The vocals are very nice but they are too present in the mix. If you lower the level of the lead vocal it will be better integrated in the song.
    That way it would also be easier to judge the music, because at the moment one can hardly hear the dynamic of the instruments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭ZV Yoda

Viktoria wrote: »
    Hi,
    I enjoyed your songs. It’s a beautiful job. The vocals are very nice but they are too present in the mix. If you lower the level of the lead vocal it will be better integrated in the song.
    That way it would also be easier to judge the music, because at the moment one can hardly hear the dynamic of the instruments.

Thanks for that... we're still finding our way on the mixing side, so we'll bear that in mind for the songs we're currently working on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭cvk

Had a listen to a few songs. Like the over all sound. I think the vocals are a little bit to high but the rest is very good. Very laid back. Like the mix of guitar and keys. Is there a bass in there?...may need to be louder to give it that 'fuller' sound if u know what i mean.. Lead singers voice is amazing...alot of soul in there....well done guys keep it up.

CVK

breaking-light.com

Advertisement