Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westwood Keyring Found

Options
  • 06-10-2010 4:21pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a long shot, but I found a black Westwood Keyring, with a barcode (I guess it's a membership type thing) at around 12.00pm today between the Quinn School and the Student Bar. Did anyone you know lose one?

I was going to hand it in, but I hadn't a clue where to! I have it at the moment. Not sure which Westwood it is for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

You could probably ring around the Westwood branches and give them the code on the back so they can check whose it is. Mine from a couple of years ago had the name of the branch on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Lost and found is at the Services desk just inside the door of Quinn..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

EDIT: was drunk

Advertisement