Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheetos

Options
  • 06-10-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

are they available in ireland there so addictive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Recently got a couple of bags in a Polish / Eastern European?? shop in Tallaght, its opposite Smyths toy store on High street.

They only had the normal cheese flavoured ones, my quest for the chilli flavoured ones goes on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

^^^ Oh yeah the Cheetos Hot are seriously tasty.
    I love how my fingers are red after eating them. haha.
    Hopefully they will be available here sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

The shop Lithuanica do the twisty cheese and ketchup ones, pizza slice pizza flavour ones and just a cheesey twirl or something?

The original cheetos aren't available anywhere I know of.

I get my dad to send me over the Flamin' Hot cheetos..
    Fingers stay an impressive shade of red for days afterwards!
    Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Lornen wrote: »
    The shop Lithuanica do the twisty cheese and ketchup ones, pizza slice pizza flavour ones and just a cheesey twirl or something?

The original cheetos aren't available anywhere I know of.

I get my dad to send me over the Flamin' Hot cheetos..
    Fingers stay an impressive shade of red for days afterwards!
    Amazing!

Just been to that shop in Amiens street, they don't sell cheetos ...

• Advertisement

Found some cheetos in a branch of Lithuanica in Moore street mall, under lidl in Moore street.
    Still looking for the spicey ones ......

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Hey guys,

Went to that shop under Moore Street but it was only 'Cheese and ketchup' flavour... Was that what you got before or do they sometimes have regular cheese ones?
    I have a sister with an addiction so would make the trip for the regular cheese ones! If anyone gets them let me know! :D

Advertisement