Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Secondary characters

• 06-10-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Anyone else think that Volker and Brody are way more interesting characters than most of the main cast??

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Certainly more so than the likes of Chloe. The two guys are in it enough now that they should move beyond just being "Guest Starring". The only other character to get so much screen time repeatedly, without ever a credit, was Zelenka.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yeah there are 4 recurring characters who are all good and individually better than Chloe. Dr.Brody, Dr.Volker, Dr.Park and Sgt. Riley.

And they do really good webisodes with the kinos!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭somuj

I dunno igf it the booze or what but they were hillarious :D love Universe even more now seeing every day life.

Stange craving for gtranny smiths too :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭virmilitaris

Conor108 wrote: »
    Yeah there are 4 recurring characters who are all good and individually better than Chloe. Dr.Brody, Dr.Volker, Dr.Park and Sgt. Riley.

And they do really good webisodes with the kinos!

Those kindo episodes were miles better than the beginning to S2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Another character they seem to show in lots of episodes is the women with grey hair. Very often farting around in the background!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

I have to agree, I certainly prefer alot of the secondary characters to the main ones like Chloe and Eli. I'd love to see an episode of just the day to day life of the secondary characters with Young/Rush/TJ blah blah blah all running around solving some hush hush problem.

I want to see more of the cook, he seems alot more personable than Lt. Scott.

Advertisement