Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

second hand .22 for sale

• 06-10-2010 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Anyone got a Hammerli xesse or Browning Buckmark for sale ?? new or second hand.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Have you spoken to any dealers?

Give Pat @ Hilltop a shout - even if he doesn't have one he will most likely know where you can get one.

B'Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 redjohn

I spoke to John Lambert in Camolin but didn't speak about second hand, only the process by which he brings a gun in. I didn't realise dealers couldn't carry stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Sure you learn something new - every time you talk to one :-)

Especially if they don't have what you are looking for.

B'Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Check with East Coast Dog & Gun in Gorey, I seem to remember he had either or both in stock not so long ago.

Just a general word of caution (and this is no reflection on any of the dealers mentioned); make sure you get a reasonable price, I've heard some horror stories. Know in advance what price you should expect to pay and what you're getting for that price.

If you can't find anything here, have a look abroad. Most dealers will bring the thing in for you, with a small cut for themselves, so bear that in mind.

You can see some second hand items on the Frankonia website and I know quite a few people who have bought from them.

Here's their selection of new .22 pistols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

Dealers cannot import a pistol for stock, they will only be granted an import liscence for a Short arm for a specific person after they have been granted their liscence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

redjohn check your PMs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Croppy Boy

Paddy Carley in Ballymurn had a Buckmark for sale a couple of weeks ago. You can give him a ring at 086 6861154.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 redjohn

Thanks for that.

Advertisement