Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things that yuppies like (alternative to skangers & culchies list)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭jackal

yeahme wrote: »

coffee mocho chino non fat double expresso latte, ffs, get a life and just order a regular cuppa tea

Boggers get equally anal about tea too.

"Now I do be wanting 2 teabags in dat cup, warm the cup up first with some hot water, put the kettle back on to make sure the water is still schaldin before you pour it, fill it to the brim and stir it till its the same colour as the bogwater and then a half a shpoon of sugar, no that's too much, and a drop of milk... more... now ye'r suckin deisel... more... no thats too much. Yearragh I'll do it myself"

Plus tea in a styrofoam cup... eh nah it just does not taste good.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭FREDNISMO

Holding everybody up at the filling station while they try and pay for fuel with an out of date laser card before using their proper laser card, then thinking as they strut back to their car that everybody in the shop thinks he/she are loaded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bob50

FREDNISMO wrote: »
    Holding everybody up at the filling station while they try and pay for fuel with an out of date laser card before using their proper laser card, then thinking as they strut back to their car that everybody in the shop thinks he/she are loaded

Yeah Buying 10 euros worth of petrol with their laser/credit cards what twats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭pcardin

zerks wrote: »
    Drive 4x4's in town to drop the kids the 200 yards to school.Do the shopping while drinking coffee (as opposed to shoplifting while drinking dutch gold).
    Shop in Lidl because they can't afford to shop anywhere else anymore.

...but still use M&S bags to put Lidl food in it so the neighbors don't see where they shop :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

bob50 wrote: »
    Yeah Buying 10 euros worth of petrol with their laser/credit cards what twats

What? That is what debit cards are for surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bob50

What? That is what debit cards are for surely?

Yeah if you buy a higher value of petrol ie €25.00 upwards

not a poxy fiver or tenner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

bob50 wrote: »
    Yeah if you buy a higher value of petrol ie €25.00 upwards

not a poxy fiver or tenner
    Off topic a bit but does anyone know whether there is an extra charge for the vendor when someone uses a debit card ? If there isnt i think its shocking that they have a minimum of 10 euro to use a debit card. I know its extra hassel for them but they should be glad of the custom

Advertisement