Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Epizym Slurry Digestor..Any good ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

I tried similar stuff a few years ago. It was called Plocher. White powder stuff supposed to do the same thing.
    I just couldnt get my slurry moving in the tank it was so thick. I added water but still no joy. I mixed the powder stuff in water and threw it in the slurry. Agitated for 10 minutes to get it through the ****e as best I could. That was Saturday morning. Left it overnight. Bit of bubbling on top of the slurry on Sunday evening. Left till I came home from work on Monday evening. I nearly had a heart attack. The slurry was bubbling like lava in a volcano. There was a bank of bubbles three feet up the walls of the shed:) Stuck a steel rod down the slats here and there. Slurry seemed soft as butter. Gave it a lash of the agitator. I had the whole tank moving in 15 minues. That with a handy tractor, 75hp.
    Now I had put in way more than was needed for my size of tank, going by the directions. But I can sure say, it does react with slurry - big time:D

Been meaning to get more of the stuff, to mix into the tank every week during the winter. Supposed to keep it soft so you dont need to agitate at all.
    Well wort a trial if you are interested.

T

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Wigster

Any one else try it? Is it worth it?

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/beefcattle/2552381

Advertisement