Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween costume help

Options
  • 06-10-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just wondering if anyone knows any good website to buy a costume and ideas what to wear, would be great....
    cheers!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved from F&A.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭emzibob

Jokers maskerade in the uk are good and have great selection but you should try ebay for the best deal in my opinion their are a number of irish based costume stores coming online but in general they are overpriced in comparison to the uk. :) As for idea's are you thinkin a character or sumthin scary or do you have any theme in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Littlestar parties http://www.littlestarparties.ie/

They have everything..I just used them for decorations recenelty and they are very good, delviery in 2 - 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Wonkagirl

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/

these guys are good/quick too..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭anigheh

Todays launch in Aldi for halloween includes dress up kits for adults, and enuf sweets to ......... I dont know wot!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TheCostumeShop.ie: David

Hiya OP,

we can help you out if you're looking for a costume this year for a party.
    you can check us out at TheCostumeShop or if you need anything in particular we've a forum here that you can ask us anything.

David

• Registered Users Posts: 27 chenz116

im looking for a batman costume for my 18 month old son.

does anyone have one not being used any more and i could give them a few quid. to buy from the shops its nearly €30 inc p&p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Hi all,

Pirate? Construction worker? Fire Chief?

We do some dress up stuff:

Play Dress up at ToysOnline.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sallystar

My brother and his friends going to Halloween party dressed in High viz jackets, helmet, fake moustache, sunglasses, fake tan on faces and Voila! 5 Chilean Miners!

Advertisement