Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone not received any BTEA yet?

Options
  • 06-10-2010 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I sent the registration letter in two weeks ago to Coolock, but still haven't heard anything yet.
    I know of loads of people that have been receiving their payments for the last week or two, so I'm getting worried they lost my letter or something.

Anyone else still waiting to start payments?
    I can't get through to the Coolock office, but if I know there are others that have sent stuff over two weeks ago and still haven't heard anything, I'll feel a bit better!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭sex panther

hey i waited 2 weeks after i sent in my letter, I have it now but still waiting on my 500 bobs, and my rent allowance is not going into my account!

They'll backpay you, If u wana put your mind at ease id say go into the office if u can, if your SW office is like mine no1 is gona answer. its the special schemes section i think

Advertisement