Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You know you have been in derry too long when..

• 06-10-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

You are woken up by a bomb blast which rattles the hell out of your windows, say to yourself "another one" and fall right back to sleep!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hard to shake the Dubs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

muffler wrote: »
    Hard to shake the Dubs :D

200lbs? PFFFFFFFFT i have left heavier things in the toilet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Doire.Abu

GAAman wrote: »
    You are woken up by a bomb blast which rattles the hell out of your windows, say to yourself "another one" and fall right back to sleep!

Ah you get used to it, Lucky you didnt need to be evacuated like meself :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ulsterscot1

.....You for get Londonderry is the City`s correct name ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

.....You for get Londonderry is the City`s correct name ....
    Infraction given. We have one user here with a chip on his shoulder. We dont need another.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ulsterscot1

muffler wrote: »
    Infraction given. We have one user here with a chip on his shoulder. We dont need another.

What you talking about infraction .i only stated a povan legal fact ...freedom to state that fact surely is a prerogative at very least i as user of the boards am allowed i sugest your retract your infraction asap as it seems your action proves you are intolarant of freedom of speech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,646 ✭✭✭Penfailed

What you talking about infraction .i only stated a povan legal fact ...freedom to state that fact surely is a prerogative at very least i as user of the boards am allowed i sugest your retract your infraction asap as it seems your action proves you are intolarant of freedom of speech.

Stating a fact, fair enough...but it's also known as trolling when you state 'facts' that have nothing to do with the OP.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '25 - Orbital, Supergrass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

The thread's a year old guys, no need to get all trolly now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Penfailed wrote: »
    Stating a fact, fair enough...but it's also known as trolling when you state 'facts' that have nothing to do with the OP.

I personally would not rise to someone who i am sure would claim to be british and could not even spell the word proven
    Fbjm wrote: »
    The thread's a year old guys, no need to get all trolly now...

Excellent point and as the op i request this thread be locked to avoid any further rises to trolly mctrollerton

Oh and lastly, trolly mctrollerton i could point out that yet again a person from a "certain" membership attempts to ruin something with child like bickering but i wont, i will only offer you this very simple advice. On boards.ie there is no such thing as free speech

Adh Mor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

GAAman typos and/or spelling impediments are not nationality specific, so less of the spelling corrections please.

Thread locked per OP's request and on the basis that there's most likely a row brewing. Stay on topic in future folks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement