Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help getting to Hewlwtt Packard

Options
  • 06-10-2010 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey Folks. My Partner has been offered a job in HP on call centre help desk starting next Monday October 5th. We have a slight problem as they want her to work the early shift starting at 7am. our problem is that the train that arrives to Hazelhatch is 5 mins late for the connecting shuttle bus to Hp. So.To cut a long story short we are looking to see if anyone is passing the station around 7.45 as her train arrives at 7.40!

Any help would be grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Do you mean that the shift starts at 8am and she starts next monday which is the 11th?

I would guess that shuttle bus waits for the train to arrive before heading over to HP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TonskuDaigle

I assume you mean Louisa Bridge. Yea the shuttle buses wait for the workers if it's the closest train arriving. The timetables have been designed so that the workers can catch the train. I myself start at 6am (Finnish line) so when I get off, I get the shuttle bus next to main reception to catch the 15:12 train from Louisa Bridge.

BUT!
    Usually CPL/HP will pay for a taxi even for those who start at 7am. At least I see them still coming in by taxi sometimes. But I don't know if they're just arranging them together from a certain area.

Where does your buddy live?

Advertisement