Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheely Bins Washed out.

Options
  • 06-10-2010 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Got my wheely bins power washed and disinfected for €5 each. What a bargin and good service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Rosiedcat wrote: »
    Got my wheely bins power washed and disinfected for €5 each. What a bargin and good service.

I have a load of rubbish stuck to the bottom of mine - do you think they will clear that out before they wash it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Rosiedcat

I'd say so mine were in a dreadful state and really smelly. The guys name was Lawrence and his number is <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Rosiedcat. I'd strongly advise against posting people's mobile numbers on a public forum, especially without their permission.

I'm not having a go at you, just giving some friendly advice.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Number snipped, please PM the OP if you require it

EDIT: Sorry, disregard that, I forgot we changed the charter to allow this. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

The easiest way for anyone to clean out there wheelie bin is to stick the head of a wall paper steemer in it for an hour. Then just rinse it with pine.

Guarantee the job is oxo

I use to offer a service where i cut grass and cleaned the wheel bin at the same time....

Obv i dont now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Echospace

Why would you clean a bin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Echospace wrote: »
    Why would you clean a bin ?

Open the lid and you will figure it out.

Rosiedcat wrote: »
    I'd say so mine were in a dreadful state and really smelly. The guys name was Laurance and his number is 087 9273711

Is this the Lawrence who does windows too? I badly need my windows cleaned.

Yea it is him he cleaned my windows too, he always does a great job.

Your probably right, hope he doesn't mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oooh! I need my windows washed!

What does he use to wash them (old fashioned or some new steamer yoke - I'd prefer old fashioned)

How much does he charge for windows?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK folks, if you need contact details please PM the OP as I've removed the number posted.

Following some very valid points made to me by a poster, we're going to have a good look at the issue of posting private numbers and see if we can find a compromise that will allow people to give details of businesses they would recommend while at the same time protecting peoples' privacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

If he's the English guy that lives in St Mochta's he's sound. Cleans gutters, sofits and facias for about 70 euro. Outside windows upstairs and downstairs were about a tenner.

When he just does my windows he charges me €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

Hi OP is there any chance you could PM me the number for that guy that cleans out the wheelie bins and windows could really do with mine being done!! thanks a million! :)

OP will you PM me his number please.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 myamoon

Hi OP is there any chance you could PM me the number for that guy that cleans out the wheelie bins and windows could really do with mine being done!! thanks a million! :)

I have used this service for Wheely Bin Cleaning and Window Cleaning,I found the service very good and reasonably priced.The contact number is <SNIP> Mod Edit: See Zaph's note above regarding phone numbers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Thread closed pending review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement