Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Coke.

Options
  • 06-10-2010 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

In the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Your Ma

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Anyone?

Tesco's have a deal on i think, 2 2litre bottles for 3 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

Any local shop, supermarket or petrol station!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Restaurant vending machines still have them I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

A dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

You have got to be having a larf but if not look out for people who rub there nose and go to the toilet alot or alternatively do yourself a favour and dont put that junk up your nose if its coca cola you want look for a vending machine on campus .

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

I might know a few lads that could sort you out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Vending machines in the Science Hub (1.60euro for 500ml) or Spar Roebuck Road (walk to Roebuck Halls, go to the carpark on the opposite side of the new residences, go through an arch in the trees and there is an exit onto Roebuck Road, or alternatively go out the Owenstown Exit and turn right).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 quicksliver

Word on the street is that the Student Centre is having a dispute with Britvic on this, because its not entirely clear whether the ban can be enforced on them. So there's coke to be had there, aswell as the vending machine in the Sports Centre. (For the record, that could be a load of cr*p).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

With the hookers

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

The vending machines in the bottom of the science hub are all fully stocked so that's probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Vending machines under UCD resturaunt have a full stock of coke, lucozade, sprite and powerade.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

2L Bottles of Coke still at €1.69 in Spar Roebuck Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Apparently, since this thread was started the price of coke in the vending machines has hit €4,000,000 for 500ml

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Coke has been removed from Roebuck School's vending machines...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The Trap, Science hub (I still believe), Restaurant Vending Machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I think UCD are making a powerful statement against corporate greed with the campus ban

J/K I'm the managing director of coca-cola I'm so rich and successful I've never even heard of UCD LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I think UCD are making a powerful statement against corporate greed with the campus ban

J/K I'm the managing director of coca-cola I'm so rich and successful I've never even heard of UCD LOL
    Yeah, they sure are making a huge statement against corporate greed by engaging in a contract with a large corporation to sell their products over their competitors.

Mook.

Raphael wrote: »
    Yeah, they sure are making a huge statement against corporate greed by engaging in a contract with a large corporation to sell their products over their competitors.

Mook.

What's mook?

Did you read the second line?

• Advertisement

Yes. Did you read the thread? This isn't a ban, it's an exclusivity agreement with their competitor. It's nothing to do with making a statement, it's to do with Britvic, the people who supply Pepsi, club etc. are giving UCD a large sum of money to not sell coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

how do you put that filth in your body?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

bluefinger wrote: »
    how do you put that filth in your body?

It tastes good.

Raphael wrote: »
    Yes. Did you read the thread? This isn't a ban, it's an exclusivity agreement with their competitor. It's nothing to do with making a statement, it's to do with Britvic, the people who supply Pepsi, club etc. are giving UCD a large sum of money to not sell coke.

I didn't know that and it certainly hasn't been made clear on this thread. To be honest most responses have been jokey

It's friday. Chill man

PS is mook an insult or were you signing your post? I'm not gonna report you I just haven't heard it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Have to say the fridges look mighty stocked in the SU shops. I walked in the other day and left. I frankly didn't see anything I liked. Britvic merchandise is pure rubbish.

It's a mild insult, on a par with twit. And my apologies, I've had a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

In fairness this is the second coke thread, the first had the explanation.

Its a dark day...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

what about the lack of lucozade? Thats pissing me off more really. Cu*ts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mossychica

cafe in sports center.love the food too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

mossychica wrote: »
    cafe in sports center.love the food too

They even had cherry coke recently too

Advertisement