Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire Z/HD or Iphone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S

Options
  • 06-10-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Trying to decide between these.
    I have an Iphone 3 but not commited to sticking to apple.
    I'll be using primarily for email, web and text. A little bit of photos and music, oh and as an actual phone.:D I need to be able to sync with Google Calendar but I assume they all can do this.
    I like the ability to be able to create a wifi hotspot to use for my laptop.

I dont know how long it will be before the new HTC's come out but the Z looks interesting with the qwerty keyboard which I miss since changing to the Iphone.

So what would you pick?

Which phone would you pick? 18 votes

Iphone 4
    0% 0 votes
    HTC Desire HD
    22% 4 votes
    HTC Desire Z
    44% 8 votes
    Samsung Galaxy S
    5% 1 vote
    Other
    27% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Galaxy S, super phone!! I moved from iphone for it .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm tempted to get a new phone as well. I'm leaning towards the Desire z or HD. I'm not a fan of the galaxy s. Great specs but I don't like the looks of it or the skin they put on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

The galaxy S is looking very tempting. Especially the price. I expect the new HTC's will be pricey when they do arrive.
    Drunkmonkey, can you use the galaxy s to download podcasts similar to how you would with the iphone? Or is there an app to do this even?

Great specs but I don't like the looks of it or the skin they put on it.

I was torn between, the blackberry 9700, HTC desire, iPhone 4 and the Galaxy S.

this swung it for me,

i've dropped it a few times and I know if it was an iphone it would have not survived, the desire was just to heavy in comparison and the blackberry browser sucked.smile.gif
    I've no cover on it and it's always in my pockets with keys and change, there's not one scratch on the screen. I'm very impressed and think I picked the right phone after seeing how it's held up so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Can someone tell me the difference between the Galaxy S and Galaxy S I9000?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

gnolan wrote: »
    Can someone tell me the difference between the Galaxy S and Galaxy S I9000?
    I think they are the same thing.

Advertisement