Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 2 month transformation

Options
  • 06-10-2010 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭

Ok I'm sick of being a fat weak piece of **** and gonna get myself in real shape over the next 2 months and log my training, diet and thoughts here.

I'm 5'10 male and 88Kg. Age 20.

I'm gonna eat a clean diet, no sh!t what so ever, no drink at all. 100% clean as I can.

Gonna eat 2000 Kcal every day and train the to 100% max.

Weights 4 days a week, cardio 2 days a week. 1 rest day per week.

I'm only a beginner weight trainer so gonna keep things simple, advice on changing it or whatever would be much appreciated.

squat 3 X 6 reps

deadlift 3 X 6 reps

bench press 3 X 6 reps

Lunges 3 X 6 reps

press ups (as many as I can X 3)

pull ups (same as above)

Cardio will just be 1.5 hours, twice a week of low intensity running.

Target weight : 80kg

I'll keep ubdated with 2 pics every week.

here are the first 2...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dave80

Ok I'm sick of being a fat weak piece of **** and gonna get myself in real shape over the next 2 months and log my training, diet and thoughts here.

I'm 5'10 male and 88Kg. Age 20.

I'm gonna eat a clean diet, no sh!t what so ever, no drink at all. 100% clean as I can.

Gonna eat 2000 Kcal every day and train the to 100% max.

Weights 4 days a week, cardio 2 days a week. 1 rest day per week.

I'm only a beginner weight trainer so gonna keep things simple, advice on changing it or whatever would be much appreciated.

squat 3 X 6 reps

deadlift 3 X 6 reps

bench press 3 X 6 reps

Lunges 3 X 6 reps

press ups (as many as I can X 3)

pull ups (same as above)

Cardio will just be 1.5 hours, twice a week of low intensity running.

Target weight : 80kg

I'll keep ubdated with 2 pics every week.

here are the first 2...

Wat weights are you hitting on ur lifts, you could try starting strength to give more structure to ur program (its similar to wat you have planned)

Advertisement