Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Both Teams to Score

Options
  • 06-10-2010 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Setting up this log to keep tabs on my 'both teams to score' bets which I place on a regular basis. As it stands, the maximum amount of games I've got to is 5 in a row.

My target is 10 in a row. 1 selection (or a double if I am confident (obviously a double will counts for 2 bets from the 10)) at a time and my initial stake will be €10 or €20 (double up winnings each time until I reach 10)

For a €10 bet with 10 teams in a row you can expect in the region of €2000 so my betting bank will be €500.

All bets will be posted. If I reach €500 without any profit :mad: - thread closed!

First bet will be posted soon. Feel free to join in :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 FutbolFever

Bet 1

€15

Portugal v Denmark (Both Teams to Score) 11/10

Portugal have been excellent in defence over the past couple of years but they have conceded in both of their opening Euro 2012 qualifying games and surprisingly conceded 4 goals at home against Cyprus in their opening match.

Denmark opened their campaign with a 1-0 win over Iceland but prior to that the Danes had conceded in their previous six matches. They have conceded 2 or more goals in three of their last five games.

bothteamstoscorebet1.jpg

If you bet on even money shots, starting with a tenner and investing your stake and all winnings each time 10 correct selections in a row will net over €10,000 :eek: It's 1000 to 1 ish that 10 of them will come in for you without a loser. Not going to happen really, odds of 5 in a row at 1/1s each is 32/1.

I'll be thinking Portugal will beat Denmark and keep a clean sheet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

It's very possible that he'll get 10 in a row, but the chances of you getting 11/10 or odds along those lines aren't exceptional.

best of luck though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Bestake

Nice start!!

Bestake wrote: »
    Nice start!!

:)

• Advertisement

Bet 1

€15

Portugal v Denmark (Both Teams to Score) 11/10

Portugal have been excellent in defence over the past couple of years but they have conceded in both of their opening Euro 2012 qualifying games and surprisingly conceded 4 goals at home against Cyprus in their opening match.

Denmark opened their campaign with a 1-0 win over Iceland but prior to that the Danes had conceded in their previous six matches. They have conceded 2 or more goals in three of their last five games.

bothteamstoscorebet1.jpg

Bet 1 WIN (€31.50)

Bet 2 *Speculative but I look the like of all 3 games*

Cheltenham v Northampton 4/6
    Walsall v Exeter 4/6
    Burton v Wycombe 8/11

(Stuck for time so no write up)

bet2f.jpg

Advertisement