Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet won't work on second hard drive

• 06-10-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

I have windows vista installed on my primary hard drive. I have recently installed windows 7 on an entirely separate hard drive and I simply cannot get the internet to work. I have been pulling my hair out trying to install drivers but every time it still does not work. I even boot up ubuntu off a cd - which needs no internet drivers and it does not work! (my router definitley works)

And a really weird thing happens when i switch back to vista. The internet wont work their either. But this is the part I dont get, when I put vista on stand by and then start it again, it connects to the internet. ???

Can anyone explain this phenomenon? I haven't got a clue why this happens.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Darkphenom

After I get the internet to work in vista, all of a sudden when i boot up win 7 the internet works.

Please can someone explain to me why this happens???

Advertisement