Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Property Auction / Sales ?

Options
  • 06-10-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I was amongst the lucky ones who bought an apartment in 2007 :(... result Massive negetive equity.

Worst nightmare, I have to sell it. Agents are asking for allot of money to sell. and was wondering if anyone knows of any other online property auction/sale site, specific to Ireland ? I may save a few..

Thanks,
    F.J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

privateseller.ie
    sellityourself.ie

good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 F.J

Great..

Thanks for this Arramusha.. never came accross these before.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lostaccount

daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 F.J

Thanks lostaccount. Daft is just ads right ?

I think the privateseller thing in conjunction with bidland.ie appear to be taking care of the whole deal for around 300 Euro.

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

F.J,
    Just consider that by using privateseller.ie or any other similar service, you will be doing all the work yourself (ie, viewings, etc.) - so do your homework thoroughly. Consult your solicitor and the internet for information/tips/advice. It's a good way to save money on fees! Good luck and hope you get a good price for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement