Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of OCG (not SCG!) courses starting in Dublin soon?

• 06-10-2010 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,

Just looking to see if any boards members know of any OCG courses starting in Dublin soon. Had heard of one in Blackrock (now not happening) and one in Tallaght (mixed OCG/SCG) but was hoping there may be a few other alternatives to choose from.

Also, if anyone reading has any experience with the OCG assessment and can give any feedback or advice, it would be very welcome!!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lellybelle

Hey! I dont know of any in Dublin, but the Kildare Education centre are supposed to be starting one in Nivember :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Think I saw in IN Touch that Marino might be running one?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

stelydave wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just looking to see if any boards members know of any OCG courses starting in Dublin soon. Had heard of one in Blackrock (now not happening) and one in Tallaght (mixed OCG/SCG) but was hoping there may be a few other alternatives to choose from.

Also, if anyone reading has any experience with the OCG assessment and can give any feedback or advice, it would be very welcome!!

Thanks in advance.

Go to education posts message board. Theres a section on the exam. Its the scg/pgce forum. Lot of info there on ocg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stelydave

Go to education posts message board. Theres a section on the exam. Its the scg/pgce forum. Lot of info there on ocg

Will do salutations, Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

stelydave wrote: »
    Will do salutations, Thanks very much.

No worries. Pm me an email address ill send u on plans i used last year. I did it in 4th class. Best advice i can say is get the text book off Marino asap and swallow it whole. Closing date is soon enough too me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stelydave

PM sent. Thanks again

Advertisement