Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6700 Slider,, Just bought it and it stopped working and wont power up

Options
  • 06-10-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Just bought the Nokia 6700 Slider,,, Was working and now it wont start.. When i press the start button the phone just vibrates and then nothing else.

Any ideas ?

I've not done anything to the phone as in unlocking or anything like that..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are you sue it's charged and the charger is working? If you are, sounds like it's Kaput, take it back to the store tomorrow and get them to exchange it for a new one, do not accept a repair on a brand new phone. New phone or cash back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Possible lcd gone. As already said, dont take a repair if its less then 28 days old. Full refund, or new handset. If the screen isnt powering up, its easy see, shouldn't have to verify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

rang them up.. they said go onto there site and request a returns.. I did and got a registered post large envelope and sent in back.. Should get a new one on Tuesday. Cheers guys.

Advertisement