Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a spot for a bee hive near Youghal

• 06-10-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Ok, I know your probably thinking, what the hell am I doing posting this in the farming and forestry thread.

Well, ive put this in the correct thread with very little success – none actually lol so im just trying this here in the hope that some one can help me.

Basically, im looking to start my own beehive, possibly 2 and im in need of a bit of land to put them on. if any one knows of some one or you have some your self, i would appreciate any info. I live in Youghal, Co. Cork so anywhere near by ( killeagh, dungarvan ) or in between would be perfect.

Im not looking for a prime bit of land or anything, just a small bit that your not using would be perfect.

ill be fully insured when i join my local association so if anyone can help, id really appreciate it, ill even give you some honey ( depending on how much I get of course )

thanks

Advertisement