Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Lessons in Waterford

• 07-10-2010 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi Im unemployed and I want to take up a hobby, I have keyboard and Id love to learn to play, but some of the adverts for lessons are very expensive. Could anybody refer me to anybody that would be less expensive??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Did you contact the Waterford drama ,music and dance there behind the maxol garage on the dunmore - passage east fork i'n the road , ask about beginner Group lessons, your best then after first term of lessons to find a fiend who plays to help you out on one to one basis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

decies wrote: »
    Did you contact the Waterford drama ,music and dance there behind the maxol garage on the dunmore - passage east fork i'n the road , ask about beginner Group lessons, your best then after first term of lessons to find a fiend who plays to help you out on one to one basis.

Preferably a dastardly one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭WhodahWoodah

My brother's girlfriend teaches keyboard from her living room. Not sure what she charges. You can PM me if you'd like her contact details and you can ask her yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭doctor robert

music link on mayors walk , opp waterford today. v good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

You could always get yourself a beginners piano/keyboad book? This would get you over the first hurdle and then you could get a teacher once you have the basics down. This would be much cheaper than getting lessons and then when you want to get better then you can find a teacher :)

i think keyboard classes are e10 in musiclink.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 angelflower

Hi music lessons Waterford, depends on what you are looking for.. you pay for what you get.. and experience is something that does cost a little extra :) €15 per lesson for a good experienced piano/keyboard teacher is very good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭daisy1984

dermo909 wrote: »
    You could always get yourself a beginners piano/keyboad book? This would get you over the first hurdle and then you could get a teacher once you have the basics down. This would be much cheaper than getting lessons and then when you want to get better then you can find a teacher :)

Thanks dermo, I think should do that first and then get a teacher dont want to look like a complete ass! lol Prob try the teacher accross from Waterford Today office after. Hopeful Ill master it! Thanks everyone for your help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 angelflower

daisy1984 wrote: »
    Thanks dermo, I think should do that first and then get a teacher dont want to look like a complete ass! lol Prob try the teacher accross from Waterford Today office after. Hopeful Ill master it! Thanks everyone for your help! :)

Hi, I have been teaching music for 20 yrs,the best way to learn is with a teacher! Then you don't have undo any bad habits that you might pick up working away alone :) at the moment I have adults who started lessons 12 weeks ago and they are delighted with their speed of progress.Best of luck.

• Advertisement

theres a new keyboard place opening on mayors walk

Advertisement