Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motocross Boots

• 07-10-2010 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im looking for advice on a decent pair of motocross boots. I dont be racing so its just for up the mountain.

Does anyone know of any good makes/models??

Was looking at cheaper boots like the make Berik but heard they were'nt great!

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Saw a nice pair of Alpinestars up in Hein Gericke Newry, best part of €200 though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Head to the NEC in birmingham at the end of november for the Bike Show. You'll have the full selection there, for much cheaper than what you would get here. You can fly to Birmingham for about 60 return from shannon, and the NEC is literally accross the road from the airport(you don't even to have to go outdoors).

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭waxer1986

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Saw a nice pair of Alpinestars up in Hein Gericke Newry, best part of €200 though!

tech 8s or wat were tech were they..

Head to the NEC in birmingham at the end of november for the Bike Show. You'll have the full selection there, for much cheaper than what you would get here. You can fly to Birmingham for about 60 return from shannon, and the NEC is literally accross the road from the airport(you don't even to have to go outdoors).

never heard off it might be worth going over alright..would ya get alll the gear cheaper over there ya

is there any good web sites to get them off does any1 no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I have a pair of size 12 TCM MC boots only worn once that I'd be willing to part with for little money. pm me if your interested.

hobochris wrote: »
    I have a pair of size 12 TCM MC boots only worn once that I'd be willing to part with for little money. pm me if your interested.

size to big.. thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

waxer1986 wrote: »
    never heard off it might be worth going over alright..would ya get alll the gear cheaper over there ya

A lot cheaper(sterling, no VAT on helmets etc) and much bigger selection than anything here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 buttonsjunior

hobochris wrote: »

how much u talking

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jamesalicious

try dirtbike express! fairly decent website

• Advertisement
Advertisement