Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computer and Music question

• 07-10-2010 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I wonder can anyone answer this computer question.
    1 If you place a cd into computer. The Cd has 10 song on the cd. If you download 2 songs and then take the CD out is there anyway the rest of the songs could have been downloaded or recovered after you take the CD out and never put it back in.
    2 When you place a CD into an computer if you want to download 10 songs do you have to download each songs separately. Is there any way of downloading 10 songs very quickly without having to downloading each song on its own.
    I know these might sound like stupidquestions but I really need to know. I would be so really grateful for an answer.
    Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I think the answer to both your queations is no. The PC rips the songs from the CD one at a time. If you remove the CD before all songs are ripped there us no way to retrieve these songs unless you put the original CD back in. Similary you can't rip the songs all at once as the CD drive can only access the songs one at a time.
    (I may be wrong in this but that's my understanding of it anyway :))

Advertisement