If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote - BR6

Options
  • 07-10-2010 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what your best, euro, price on a pair of br6's in walnut would be. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Up ye go...

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey PCDub.

At the moment we have a special super price on the BR6 speakers as they are now end of line!

We have them going at £299.95 while stocks last. Once they are gone they are gone. ;)

We have one pair in Walnut (Brand New Boxed)
    Coming in on Thursday of Next week we will see:
    10 pairs in Cherry and 10 pairs in Black and that is the end of them as they been replaced by the BX6's priced at £499.95

Any one else who would be interested in this deal please drop me a PM and we'll get in contact. :D

Kenny,

PM sent.

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks a Million Mark.

Will be in touch within the Hour ;)

Cheers Kenny.

• Advertisement

bump...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi PC.

I just want to check that you are waiting for the black pairs to come in ?

They are due in tomorrow and we will have black and cherry in tomorrow and for £299.95, they are a steal !

Cheers

Dave

Yeah Dave, will wait on the black pair as discussed.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

PM sent on this on Saturday....would appreciate a reply guys!

Cheers Dave\Kenny for the usual fast and efficient service. Got the speakers home, not setup yet, jeez them boxes are huge...

My plan to move the belfast branch of richersounds item by item to my house continues.....:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Nice one. I think John may have something to say about that. :D

Enojoy the speakers. The neighbours might not though !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.