Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with pm folder / Messages sent

Options
  • 07-10-2010 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi could you please help me I can access inbox pms no problem but when someone sends me a pm and I pm them back it not recorded in my outbox folder (messages sent)? Could you please help me with this? many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Hi there

If you have a look at the Options for your profile you'll see a section marked Messaging & Notification.

Towards the bottom of that section is a checkbox to "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

I'm not positive, but I think that by default this isn't checked...so you have to explicitly enable it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Green Lady

Thank you so much for your help, I found the box and hopefully it will work next time. many thanks.

Advertisement