Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poorly printer

Options
  • 07-10-2010 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I have a sick Lexmark printer - can anyone recommend a printer fixer in the Ballyhaunis area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

These days it is probably cheaper to just get a new one. Unless it's something fancy you are after. I see Tesco have some cheap offers on at the moment - €40 Euro or so - any one who could fix a printer is going to charge as much as that and you will still have a dodgy old printer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 hopwitch

I rather suspected that - but thanks anyway .... Argos it is then

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

What model is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

definately buy a new one rather than fix it, just thew out my old poor quality lexmark a month or so ago, it was the latest in a line of poor quality, expensive to run cheap inkjets ive suffered with. this time i bought a colour laser printer (samsung clp-315) from a seller on pixmania for about €110 and it seems way more robust and is excellent with toner. would not have another inkjet in the house!

might go down that line then - certainly worth thinking about ta

• Advertisement

sorry Kristopherus - it's a Lexmark X2350

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

harvey norman! Argos isn't all that cheap nowadays.... but be sure to compare prices...

Advertisement