Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy dress shops?

Options
  • 06-10-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭

Bumping this cos I need to get a costume for a party. It's a Disney themed party too, so can only go as a diney character. If anyone has any ideas/recommendations that'd be great. Thanks in advance

Mod note, I moved this out from an old thread as some suggestions in that was gone now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Saw a new fancy dress shop on Middle Street, it's next door to The Kings Head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Steyr wrote: »
    Website doesnt work?
    She posted that 2 years ago.. As far as I know she's still there upstairs near the Lantern pub in Ballybane. Good selection and will put effort into throwing together a costume to suit whatever you want.;)

Not sure if it's still open but there used to be one beside Sally Longs aswell, if town is handier for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I moved this out from an old thread as some suggestions in that was gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

theres a new one opened in galway shopping center across from Dorothy Perkins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

evil_seed wrote: »
    It's a Disney themed party too, so can only go as a diney character. If anyone has any ideas/recommendations that'd be great.

Boot polish, tea cosy, and a spliff.
    A complete "Cool runnings" costume.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

Irish website selling costumes
    http://www.allaffairshire.com

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

mikom wrote: »
    Boot polish, tea cosy, and a spliff.
    A complete "Cool runnings" costume.

I think it's still "not cool" to black up....could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Anyone know where the fancy dress shops are in town now? I know the joke shop one just off shop street as your headed to Kellys but is there anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I think the joke shop has a few options

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Inky_Lady

As far as I know, the middle street fancy dress shop is still there, she has a broader selection of stuff than the joke shop IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Cool, will try them this evening so. Is that place across from CPs still hiring fancy dress outfits? Anyone any idea how much it is to hire an outfit?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Yes the one beside The back entrance into the Kings head is there!! its great! it will even order what you want! I ordered about 15 wigs off them a few weeks ago.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

have you a car? there is a new one in tuam, beside Albany in the industrail estate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement