Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Stats Reset

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

I used the flag glitch in FIFA 10, was okay for a while but then it kept matching me with people with 3 times as main points as me, resulting in me losing, ALL the time.

Serves me right I suppose. :D

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Look at the English guy ranked 2nd in the World now lads.
    Played 14 won 14, check his opponents and what team he's used :rolleyes:
    Then Check if his opponents have played any more matches after losing to him 2 or 3 times.

2 ps3's anyone? :(.

I can't believe that muppet, he was at that BEFORE the reset too, i was on his profile, he went to more extreme lengths though

20-30 goal wins with half star teams against 5 star so he'd get performance points and team bonus.

Think how long it would take to score that many goals.....

Imagine him back before release ''YAY FIFA 11 is out next week, now i can sit down and forge results''..... why not just play the thing :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joe_the_eskimo

I can't believe that muppet, he was at that BEFORE the reset too, i was on his profile, he went to more extreme lengths though

20-30 goal wins with half star teams against 5 star so he'd get performance points and team bonus.

Think how long it would take to score that many goals.....

Imagine him back before release ''YAY FIFA 11 is out next week, now i can sit down and forge results''..... why not just play the thing :confused:

just checked that lad there aswell, he's third at the moment, 25 games unbeaten and he's using bray wanders for a load of his matches. sad way to be

just checked that lad there aswell, he's third at the moment, 25 games unbeaten and he's using bray wanders for a load of his matches. sad way to be

25 boost games, he didn't even play any of them, 3 games of each new account he's setting up, serious amount of time involved in doing that... people like that need a few pucks :pac:, his last account was 108 winning streak of boosts after 1 win in 5 games :rolleyes:... and he was scoring between 17-35 goals per game which would take HOURS to do.

The Irish no.1 is no better. He's done 25 games already today, and had 50 more then me as of yest(was top then too), all against level 1 players :rolleyes:.

I messaged him and told him to play some real players if he thinks he's so good and he pointed to how he plays with New York against 5 star teams, fair point i checked and he did but he's cherry picking terrible players and picking up a reasonable amount with the team boost, i could beat cans like that too but i'd rather play better players and get more points for less games, game per game i'd be ahead of him, not even considering my record is better at the moment playing good players with good teams

I see now the Irish no.1 and 2 on PS3 are stat boosters, the second fella was the former ''no.1'' before and after the reset although he was just trawling the lobbies for level 1 players.... seems he's moved onto greener pastures :rolleyes:

How hard would it be to include a report option on their hub, have 1 person spend 1 hour going over reports a day, there wouldn't be many and most would stop doing it and the workload would drop even more.

They came out saying last year before release they'd have a ''dedicated team'' dealing with cheats and when i spotted one early into release and went looking on the official forums for the method to report i found zero. Eventually got through to a mod who said to pass on the name of the player(seemed like no effort was made otherwise it wouldnt have been so hard find out how to do it, not that it should ever be out of game if there's a team dealing with it) and low and behold the player was still there a few weeks later :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

How do u play level 1s 2s and 3s? When I do invite them in lobbies higher ranked players join:confused: I could do with a few easy games:pac:

How do u play level 1s 2s and 3s? When I do invite them in lobbies higher ranked players join:confused: I could do with a few easy games:pac:

They just go to the lobbies and search for games set up by Level 1 players i assume.

You can see a players rank in the ''sessions list''

Advertisement