Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Card Doctor - City centre Recomendation

Options
  • 07-10-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am having to change my doctor as my old doctors practice does not accept medical cards and due to redundancy I have to apply for a medical card as can no longer afford to go to the doctor.

Can anyone recomend a good doctors practice in Dublin city centre that accepts medical cards. I have the list of doctors already but no idea which ones are good.

I am looking for one that has at least 1 female doctor as myself and my wife will attend, one that opens weekends & evenings preferable and one that is nice & clean. I am also not too kean on doctors who will just hand you a prescripion for any complaint to get you out the door, but rather doctors who take time to talk to you and treat you approbriatly.

Thanks
    Johnny.

Advertisement