Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson x8 v sony ericsson x10 mini v tocco light

Options
  • 07-10-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,
    im thinking of buying a new phone, i was looking at the sony ericsson x8 or the sony ericsson x10 mini or possibly the tocco light.

i am just wondering if anyone has any experience of the two sonys and what they are like. The battery life is my main worry on both, what kind of life would you get out of a charge, 2 days?

I know the Tocco has a really good battery life but i fancy something new.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The X8 is probably better battery wise, but I personally would go for the X10. The camera is better on the X10, and i like a good camera

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd elimiate the Tocco Lite, simply because it's an old model, and the Android phones are better.

While the X10 Mini has a slightly better camera, it's a f'n nightmare to text on so unless you go for the Pro version with the slide out keyboard, I'd be going towards the X8.

Advertisement