Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldoyle coastal walkway

Options
  • 07-10-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

Dont know if this id for county or city so sorry.

Out walking last night with my dog along strand road in Baldoyle on the seaside and the walkway was covered in dog crap from the start near sutton dart station down to the church in baldoyle. Do people think that its some sort of walk in toilet just for dogs? Ive often seen children and buggies in there on nice days aswell and its not somthing id want my kid to see and have to try and avoid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

neris wrote: »
    Dont know if this id for county or city so sorry.

Out walking last night with my dog along strand road in Baldoyle on the seaside and the walkway was covered in dog crap from the start near sutton dart station down to the church in baldoyle. Do people think that its some sort of walk in toilet just for dogs? Ive often seen children and buggies in there on nice days aswell and its not somthing id want my kid to see and have to try and avoid

I've walked up and down that way myself a few times and seeing many people with dogs who do not clean up but there are one or two who have picked up after them.

Advertisement