Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smooth Yogurt

Options
  • 07-10-2010 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of any yogurts on the market apart from Fromage Frais that doesn't contain fruit bits?
    I love yogurt but I hate the bits so I always try to eat around them, which as you can imagine is very awkward.
    I would love if someone could recommend any brand that offers smooth yogurt.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭nompere

Any supermarket I've been into lately has plain or natural yoghurt.

I bought a 500ml tub last Saturday in Tesco in Clare Hall for an Indian dish I was cooking. There were at least three choices - I picked the cheapest as it was to be cooked. It was Tesco's own label.

Rachel Allen has an organic range for kids which has fruit yogurts with no bits.

There's a few other brands doing the same, Muller little stars I think is another. They're mostly aimed towards kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭smallgarden

alot of kids ones would be smooth alright,petits filous come to mind,the corner ones often have yoghurt seperate to the fruit as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Glenisk do a Vanilla yoghurt which is fantastic and has no bits.

Lovely quality yoghurt with real vanilla favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

Yoplait Yop. No spoon required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cowsfriend

ah you can't beat yop!! thanks for all the replies folks

Advertisement