Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posters for non-college events

Options
  • 07-10-2010 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

If I wanted to put up a poster for a non-college event in somewhere that gets reasonable coverage, where would I put it/how would I go about doing it? I know there are a load of guidelines governing posters etc..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Just put them up anywhere, should be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

The posterboards outside elements in the science hub gets a lot of foot traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

If its a commercial venture you could get fined for littering. I'd ask Services first in the building you want to put them up in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's against the postering rules for someone other than a UCD Club, Soc, SU, or other such thing to put up posters in UCD. All posters need to have the logo of such a thing on them. ANy posters without the logo of a club/soc/su/etc can and will be torn down.

Advertisement