Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmetic tattoos - Receding hairline

Options
  • 07-10-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

came across this video of a an artist that simulates hair follicles by tattooing onto bald or receding men!

Might be something Id consider down the line as I have the dreaded widows peak thing happening!

I dont understand how he charges $600 - $3000 compared to standard tatoo jobs. probably just milking the gimmick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJSqBEB6dPQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Intox wrote: »
    came across this video of a an artist that simulates hair follicles by tattooing onto bald or receding men!

Might be something Id consider down the line as I have the dreaded widows peak thing happening!

I dont understand how he charges $600 - $3000 compared to standard tatoo jobs. probably just milking the gimmick

TBH if you're receding, then tattooed hair will end up just looking bad... and need constant touch ups and new bits... Probably be a terrible idea IMHO...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

The end results look a bit ridiculous, and rather than being conscious of people looking at your head you'll be very conscious of people touching your head and discovering it's just a tattoo. Not that they wouldn't cop it beforehand anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Darkdream

Intox wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJSqBEB6dPQ

I think to be honest that tattooed hair at the end might look a bit ridicoulus, just think what you would look like when you hair ( or whats left of it :P ) will start to turn white!
    I was actually looking at gettong micropigmentation (same thing as tattoo) on my eyebrows..(i barely have any)..but I don't know anywhere trustworthy in ireland.
    :(

Advertisement