Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Multi Level Marketing" Dublin

Options
  • 07-10-2010 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Just for your information about those sales people that knock on your door, they all come from different "Marketing Companies" the services they sell are indeed legit however the business structure is very Ponzi, they offer a "Multi Level Marketing" presentation to you that is to say they take in people with no experience put them out in the field and they get commission for their forms - 26 euro for a gas and electricity application an for a single application 14 euro, they knock on residents doors and try to offer the service to them they do this for about 8 hours a day it's very tiring and it costs to get around, I watched someone work their first day and made nothing.

This goes on for about 3 - 5 weeks they then move up to a Trainer Manager position where you train people up exactly they way you were taught when you first start, commission based still and it goes up a little more with experience and this lasts for about 4 - 8 months.

Then you have an Assistant Manager position which becomes more office based/finance/legal and you shadow the manager and motivate people, this goes for 2 - 3 months.

You then eventually make it to the top and become a Manager and set up an office and repeat the same process. They call it a 4 year management program that is pushed into a year.

Now I went for an interview out on the field for a place called Impala Direct LTD and I turned it down because everything is COMMISSION based it has to be the biggest pyramid scheme I have ever seen in my life. they want to set up 500 offices with a 1000 Managers and NONE OF IT IS SALARY BASED it is all commission.

They are hundreds of these places claiming this bull****. please if you choose to work for these kinds of firms be aware there have been hundreds of these businesses and they all fail.

I feel for the people who are promised the great opportunity and will get the biggest let down and want people to know about this terrible business structure if you don't know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Now I went for an interview out on the field for a place called Impala Direct LTD and I turned it down because everything is COMMISSION based it has to be the biggest pyramid scheme I have ever seen in my life. they want to set up 500 offices with a 1000 Managers and NONE OF IT IS SALARY BASED it is all commission.

There is no company with that name registered with the CRO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sleeplessoul

That would not surprise me, but there is a ****y office in Capel st number 27 right next to a polish shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sleeplessoul

Yeah I saw that I wanted to go in more detail of what they try to con you in,
    makes me sick theres plenty of good hard working citizens that get fooled into this.

Advertisement