Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panic attacks

Options
  • 07-10-2010 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi everyone im 23 and i suffer from anxiety attacks.i have suffered form these for about 2 years due to various helath and family problems i was wondering is there anyone else out there that suffers from this and would like to speak to me about it and how they cope with it. feel free to pm me thanks tongue.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Hi,

Welcome to Boards, you seem a little lost there :)

A couple of forums on Boards that might be of interest to you:

Personal Issues

Long Term Illness

You can use the 'Search this Forum' feature in Long Term Illness and some other forums also, if you want to see if any topics have been discussed before on that particular forum (but not in Personal Issues, as the 'Search this Forum' function is disabled there).

Here is a recent thread discussing Panic Attacks in Long Term Illness for instance:

Anxiety & Panic Attacks

There is also The Gentlemen's Club that discuss a range of issues effecting men.

Advertisement