Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun safes

Options
  • 07-10-2010 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi Guys ,
    I got my safe from duffys , a mate is now looking to buy online but cant see any full safes on the site anymore .
    anyone got any good links for 2/3 gun , safes that deliver in Ireland
    Dar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Try these lads: http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-accessories/gun-cabinets-trigger-locks.html

Haven't bought from them myself, but there's been some good reports kicking around here about them.

Hope that's of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Top Gun in Drogheda are selling them for 140
    I was in there yesterday and theyre in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

dCorbus wrote: »
    Try these lads: http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-accessories/gun-cabinets-trigger-locks.html

Haven't bought from them myself, but there's been some good reports kicking around here about them.

Hope that's of some help.

bought two lamps off them had them delivered to the door within in two days so i would recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

when i bought my safe off them (6 gun buffalo river) ordered it at 2pm and had it at 4pm they were very helpful and nice. they even helped me carry it upstairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Darr

Thanks guys sports den it is .
    Darr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

:) Try Woodies. I got a good safe about 18" wide x 12" deep which holds about 6 guns.
    A little pricey but not much more that the 4 gun Buffalo River safes most hardware shops are selling.

Advertisement