Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Dublin with swiming pool

Options
  • 07-10-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this is the right forum
    but are their any hotels in South dublin city with Swimming pools?
    I know Fitpatricks in Dalkey is nice and reasonable prices, but I am looking for something more Dublin 4 region, hopefully affordable!

Any ideas? Apologies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Fitzpatricks is in Killiney ;) (Little joke eminating from the Tallaght / not tallaght thread) :D

honeslty most decent hotelsin Dublin have a swimming pool. Not trying to be smart but why not check hotels.com or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

The hilton in kilmainham (near heuston station) is supposed to have one, never been so cant say what it's like

I know that if you go on booking.com you can filter hotels by fitness centre facilities etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

xalot wrote: »
    The hilton in kilmainham (near heuston station) is supposed to have one, never been so cant say what it's like

I know that if you go on booking.com you can filter hotels by fitness centre facilities etc.
    Thanks, I prefer not to cross north-southside if I can avoid it...
    D3PO wrote: »
    Fitzpatricks is in Killiney ;) (Little joke eminating from the Tallaght / not tallaght thread) :D

honeslty most decent hotelsin Dublin have a swimming pool. Not trying to be smart but why not check hotels.com or something.
    So far, very few southside and none in D4 general area. Fitzpatricks is already booked otherwise I would go there.......

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dandruff_ie

Hilton Dublin Kilmainham hotel

Inchicore Road Kilmainham Dublin, 8, Ireland

its you will be ok you wont need to go near the North Side unwashed

as you can see its D8 South Side and your welcome to it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

The Maldron Hotel on Cardiff Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Thanks a lot for replies - for convenience I ended up without pool but at least have fitness rooom.
    I have to get in shape for the coming hairshirt budget!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Camden Court is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Clarion in the IFSC

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Accommodation & Property.

• Advertisement
Advertisement